Why pick up takeout when you can make delicious peanut noodles in your own home?
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Asian noodles or linguine
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Fat Free Vegetable Broth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth™ Roasted Peanuts with Sea Salt, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until firm to the bite. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, crushed red pepper flakes and garlic in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through.
- Add noodles, and toss to coat.
- Garnish with green onions and peanuts.