Peanut sauce can be served with chicken sate (grilled skewers of chicken), steamed vegetables, cooked noodles, or on a grilled chicken sandwich.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups coconut milk (canned)
- ¼ cup Thai red curry paste
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- Heat the peanut butter and coconut milk in a saucepan over low heat, whisking to smooth out the peanut butter. Add the curry paste, sugar, and lime juice. Continue to cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring to prevent scorching. Remove from heat and season with salt to taste.
- Add chopped peanuts and serve warm.