Peanut-Sesame Noodle Salad
This noodle salad is a slightly exotic addition to any summertime barbecue or potluck dinner.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 oz. spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into thin ribbons
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro leaves
- Toss noodles with 1 tablespoon sesame oil and let cool.
- Purée remaining sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, honey, ginger, and garlic in the blender. Add dressing to noodles; toss.
- Add bell pepper, scallions, carrot and sesame seeds. Garnish with cilantro leaves.