Peanutty Chicken Skewers
These fun and tasty skewers are easy to make and are always a huge hit at any party!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 18 wooden skewers
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Cut chicken into 1-inch chunks.
- Put remaining ingredients into a large skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce to simmer, and place chicken in the skillet. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Move chicken to a plate. Continue to simmer the sauce until it has reduced to 1 cup.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and serve with the sauce on the side.