Pear and Brie Quesadillas
Make a simple quesadilla extraordinary with fine cheese and fruit.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Simple Truth Organic™ Chives, chopped, more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Light Brown Sugar
- 3 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 (8") flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- To prepare sauce: combine honey, lime juice and lime zest, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- To prepare quesadillas: combine pears, chopped chives and sugar, tossing gently to coat.
- Divide cheese and pear mixture over half of each tortilla; fold tortillas in half.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Place 2 quesadillas in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until tortillas are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges; serve with sauce.