Start your party off right with these elegant, easy-to-assemble little snacks. A little bit of fruit, a little bit of cheese, a little bit of bread and a little bit of green add up to a lot of flavor!
Serves: 24Cook: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 baguette (12 oz.) sliced into 48 pieces (½” thick each)
- 4 ounces Murray’s® Brie Cheese
- 6 large pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 48 red grapes, cut in half
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- Heat broiler.
- On a baking sheet, arrange baguette slices in a single layer. Broil 1-2 minutes until just toasted. Remove from oven.
- Spread each toast with about 1 teaspoon cheese, then top with 2 slices pear and 2 grape halves. Broil 3 minutes until cheese is melted. Top each with a thyme sprig.
- Refrigerate leftovers.