Pear Gorgonzola Salad
This lovely side salad is made with simple, fresh ingredients. Bartlett, Anjou, or Bosc pears work wonderfully in this salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups spinach salad mix
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 large pears, peeled, cored, and sliced
- ½ cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a salad bowl, layer green salad mix, walnuts, pears, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lime juice, honey, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve immediately.