Pear Salad with Fat-Free Cranberry Vinaigrette
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. cranberry juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. plain nonfat yogurt
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- 4 cups mixed salad greens, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium Bartlett pears, cored and sliced
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberry juice concentrate, water, vinegar, yogurt, and pepper; whisk well to combine.
- Toss the salad greens with the vinaigrette. Divide the greens between 4 serving plates. Top with the pears, nuts, and cranberries. Serve immediately.