Pear and Watercress Salad
This salad is the perfect side for a fall dinner party.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. whole-grain mustard
- 1⁄2 cup watercress, washed, dried, stems trimmed
- 1 cup arugula, washed, dried, stems trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 medium pears, cored and sliced
- Mix the oil with the vinegar, salt, and pepper. Add mustard, whisking until dressing is slightly thick.
- Add watercress, arugula, cranberries, pecans, and pears to a salad bowl. Toss with dressing.