Pecan Chicken Fingers
These little sticks of chicken are great for kids. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup crushed cornflake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5 oz. each)
- 3 Tbsp. 1% milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In shallow dish, combine crumbs, pecans, garlic salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Cut chicken into strips about 3 inches long and 1⁄2 inch wide. Dip the chicken in the milk, then roll in the crumb mixture to coat. Place in a 15-by-10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake until chicken is tender and juices run clear when pierced with a fork, about 5 to 7 minutes. Serve at once.