Pecan Cranberry Spread
Ready in just 5-minutes, this quick and easy appetizer blends together cream cheese, dried cranberries, pecans and orange juice concentrate for a simply delicious dip.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Town House® Original Crackers
- In small bowl, stir together cream cheese, pecans, cranberries and orange juice concentrate.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with Town House® Original Crackers.