The pecan crust in this cheesecake is so good, you’ll wonder why you ever made it with graham crackers.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup almond meal
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1¼ cup erythritol powdered sweetener, divided
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pecans in a food processor and pulse until pecans are smooth. Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add crushed pecans, almond meal, cinnamon, and ¼ cup erythritol to melted butter. Stir until combined. Allow mixture to cool slightly and pour into a spring form pan. Press mixture into pan so the bottom is covered and the crust comes 1" up the sides are adequately covered. Bake in oven until slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Put cream cheese in a stand mixer and beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add sour cream to cream cheese and beat until incorporated. Add eggs, vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and remaining 1 cup erythritol and beat until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture on top of pecan crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cake should still jiggle when you remove it from the oven. Allow to cool, then store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.