Serve this simple, yet elegant, dish with some cooked salmon and a simple fruit salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) spaghetti
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until almost al dente. Drain, reserving 1⁄2 cup pasta cooking water.
- Place pasta, pesto and cheese in a large serving bowl. Toss together with the reserved cooking liquid. Serve immediately.