Peppered Shrimp Skewers
Simple seasoning allows the grill flavor to come through on these shrimp.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1¼ lbs. jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, and salt until well blended. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Preheat the grill to high. Thread the shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill shrimp, basting with melted butter, for about 2 minutes per side, or until the shrimp are pink.