Peppermint Dipped Cookies
Transform pre-made cookie dough into a special seasonal treat by adding melted candy coating, peppermint and sprinkles.
Serves: 24Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) Kroger Brand Break ‘N Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups candy coating of choice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger Brand Sprinkles
- Bake cookies according to package directions; allow to cool completely.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions; stir in peppermint extract.
- Dip half of each cookie into melted candy coating, carefully tapping off any excess. Transfer cookies to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle each cookie with sprinkles. Let set before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.