Peppermint Mocha Latte
A refreshing and festive coffee drink you can make right at home. You can also make a chilled Peppermint Mocha Latte by refrigerating the leftovers and serving the drink over ice the next day.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3 cups strongly brewed coffee
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. peppermint extract
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 2 cups whipped heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. crushed peppermint candies
- Add the milk, coffee, cocoa, sugar, peppermint extract, and salt to a large saucepan. Use a whisk to combine the ingredients thoroughly.
- Warm over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until warmed through. Serve in large mugs or coffee cups with whipped cream and crushed candy on top.