Peppermint Watermelon Granita
Delightfully tingly, this refreshing dessert is the perfect end to a summer meal. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and extra cubed watermelon if desired.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 peppermint tea bags
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- Place tea bags in a heatproof pitcher or teapot. Add boiling water and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and pour liquid into a 9" × 13" freezer-safe pan.
- Place cubed watermelon into a blender or food processor and purée. Add watermelon and agave to tea and stir to combine. Cover pan and place in freezer.
- Freeze 3 hours. Remove from freezer and scrape mixture into glasses or bowls. Serve immediately.