Pepperoni Dip with Garlic Knots
Hot cheesy dip with baked-in dippers.
Serves: 12Prep: 20 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (11 oz.) refrigerated bread dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces pepperoni, chopped, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Heat oven 375°F. Spray a 9” pie plate; set aside.
- Divide dough into individual breadsticks and tie into a knot. Place all knots around the outer edge of prepare pan. Mix butter, garlic and parsley together and brush over each knot.
- Mix together cream cheese, pizza sauce and red pepper flakes. Stir in Parmesan cheese, half the pepperoni and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Spread into the center of the pie plate. Top with remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 20-22 minutes until garlic knots are golden brown and dip is bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.