Pepperoni Keto Pizza
Keeping your carb count low doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy pizza. This fathead-style crust – made with mozzarella, cream cheese, egg and low-carb flour – is so tasty, the whole family will gobble it up.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups Simple Truth™ Almond Meal Flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 large coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Pizza Sauce
- 3 ounces pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine 1½ cups mozzarella and cream cheese. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until cheeses are melted and form dough-like consistency.
- In bowl of food processor, combine almond and coconut flours. Pulse a few times to blend. Pulse in 3. cheese mixture and egg till thoroughly mixed.
- Between two pieces of parchment paper, roll dough out until ¼” thick circle. Transfer to baking sheet, keeping dough on one piece of parchment paper. Poke thoroughly with a fork to prevent puffing.
- Bake crust 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Over crust, spread sauce, remaining cheese and pepperoni. Return to oven; continue baking 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- To serve, cut into 8 slices.