Pepperoni Lasagna Cups
Lasagna cups are a fun, bite-sized twist on the traditional family favorite and they are easy enough to make during a busy week!
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 10 ounces Kroger Brand Recipe Beginnings Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 48 pieces Kroger Brand Sliced Pepperoni
- Preheat oven 375°F. Spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, 1 cup Italian cheese blend, egg and garlic powder.
- In each muffin cup, place 1 wonton wrapper. Inside each wrapper, layer about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture, 1 teaspoon marinara sauce, 2 slices of pepperoni, 1 tablespoon cheese mixture, 1 teaspoon marinara sauce and 2 more slices of pepperoni. Top with remaining Italian cheese blend.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.