Pepperoni Pizza Muffins
Pizza is always a winner and these easy pizza muffins are no exception. They’re fun to make - and even more fun to eat!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) pizza crust dough, cut into 4”x3” squares
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce, divided
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger Brand Finely Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger Brand Sliced Mini Pepperoni
- Marinara sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray standard 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press crust squares into muffin tin cups; bake 6 to 8 minutes.
- Into each cup, layer ½ tablespoon pizza sauce, 1 tablespoon cheese and a few mini pepperonis. Bake 6 to 8 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with marinara sauce.