Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas
What happens when pizza meets a wheat-free tortilla? You get pizza quesadillas that everyone in your family will devour. Try adding other toppings, like sliced mushrooms, peppers, or onions to appease anyone’s taste buds.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 8 rice flour tortillas (10")
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ lb. pepperoni, sliced
- Brush each tortilla with a thin layer of pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of 4 tortillas. Top with pepperoni. Sprinkle with another layer of cheese and place another tortilla on top (sauce-side in).
- Lay out tortilla and place it on a griddle or in a pan sprayed with gluten-free cooking spray and cook for 3–5 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy.
- Slice into quarters and serve.