Peppery Ginger Juice
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ bunch spinach, about 2 cups
- 1 cup watercress
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 medium apple, cored
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 2 stalks celery, with leaves
- 1 slice (½") fresh ginger
- Rinse the spinach, watercress, and arugula well to ensure greens are free of grit.
- Process the apple through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the lemon and celery stalks.
- Add the greens and ginger in any order.
- Whisk the juice to combine and serve well-chilled or over ice.