Perfect Fingerling Potatoes
Few side dishes garner as much attention as these unbelievably easy-to-prepare fingerling potatoes.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pounds Simple Truth Organic™ French Fingerling Potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed and finely minced
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Rosemary, chopped
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Grease large shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut larger potatoes in half. In large bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary and pepper. Toss potatoes with garlic and oil mixture. Arrange potatoes in single layer in prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.