Perfect Lemon Cupcakes
We associate lemon smells and flavors with light, clean, happy experiences. These cupcakes make the most of that association by offering a sunny burst of flavors.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) lemon cake mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tub (12 oz.) ready-to-spread frosting
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat using an electric mixer set to low speed until a smooth batter forms. Turn batter into cups, filling halfway.
- Bake 15 minutes or until tops are golden. Remove cupcakes from the oven and allow to cool completely before frosting.