Perfect Pear Smoothie
Pears rarely get the attention they deserve. This smoothie will remind you of why you loved pears . . . and make you wonder why you haven’t been enjoying them as much until now.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 pears, peeled and cored
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups ice
- Slice the pears and layer in a shallow baking dish. Add enough water to cover the bottom of the baking dish, and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until pears are fork-tender.
- Combine cooked pears, banana, almond milk, and cinnamon in the blender with 1⁄2 cup of the ice and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining ice gradually while blending until desired consistency is reached.