Persimmon Arugula Salad
Simple, vegan-friendly and full of fresh flavors, this colorful salad is the perfect addition to any special get-together.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutes
- 1 container (5 oz.) baby arugula
- 2 persimmons, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup glazed pecans
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, place arugula, persimmons, cranberries and pecans.
- In salad dressing shaker or glass jar, add molasses, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt. Shake until combined; pour over salad.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.