Pesto Chicken Burgers
These chicken burgers are extremely satisfying, thanks to hearty and wholesome ingredients.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 4 mozzarella slices
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 head of Bibb lettuce, washed and dried
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground chicken, salt, pepper and pesto. Form into four patties.
- Grill patties for 5-7 minutes on each side, until the inside is completely cooked. Top with cheese slices and grill 1-2 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Serve on lettuce and top with avocado, red onion and tomato.
- Refrigerate leftovers.