Pesto Garlic Rolls
Great for an appetizer with pasta or a starter to a holiday feast!
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce, with basil
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 package frozen dinner roll dough, about 12 ounces, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pesto, green onion, garlic and olive oil until well blended. Cut the thawed dough into walnut-sized pieces. Dip each piece into the pesto mixture.
- Place coated dough pieces 1" apart on a cookie sheet with a lip; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.