If you’re in need of a super quick and super tasty appetizer, then try these Pesto Pinwheels! They’ll be a hit at any gathering.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1⁄4 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay out the dough onto parchment paper. Spread a thin layer of the basil pesto over the dough.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the basil pesto.
- Roll the dough into a tight log. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 1” rounds and lay pinwheels onto a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.