Pesto Salmon Kebabs
You could also use a tuna steak or swordfish for this recipe.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup pesto
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 salmon filet (4 oz.), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 celery rib, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 3 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, pesto, salt, and pepper. Gently mix in the salmon cubes, celery, bell pepper, and tomatoes. Thread a mix of the ingredients onto bamboo skewers.
- Preheat the panini press. Place skewers on the press, close lid, and grill for 4 to 6 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and brown at the edges.
- Remove from press and serve warm.