Pesto with Basil and Mint
This variation on an old classic is savory with hard-boiled or poached eggs, over pasta, or as a condiment with cold meat or poultry. Itʼs also delicious over sliced cold chicken.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 packed cups fresh basil leaves
- ½ packed cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Serve as a side dish over pasta or with cold meat.