Philly Veggie Burger
You can still enjoy the great taste of a Philly-style burger, but make it a healthier meal with Simple Truth™ Meatless Patties.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 frozen Simple Truth™ Vegan Meatless Burger Patties
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Coconut Oil
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Sliced White Mushrooms
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split
- 4 slices Simple Truth™ Provolone Cheese Slices
- Grill patties for 8 to 9 minutes, turning once. When done, transfer to a microwave-safe plate.
- In large skillet, sauté onion, mushrooms and pepper slices in coconut oil for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Toast buns for about 30 seconds or until golden.
- Top burgers with onion mixture, add cheese and heat in microwave until cheese melts. Serve burgers on toasted buns.