Picnic Breakfast Stuffed Hard-Boiled Eggs
These stuffed eggs travel beautifully and make any picnic special. Enjoy them anywhere—at the beach, on a mountain top, or in the car.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 lb. crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄2 tsp. Old Bay seasonings or chili powder
- 6 hardboiled eggs, halved, yolks removed from whites
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried dill weed
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix the crabmeat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Old Bay seasoning or chili powder.
- Set cooked egg white halves on a serving platter. Mash the egg yolks together. Using a fork, mix them with the crabmeat salad, Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle with dill weed, and pepper. Pile on the egg whites.
- Wrap stuffed eggs individually with foil if packing for picnic.