Picnic Potato Salad
You can adjust the amount of mayonnaise dressing used in the recipe according to your own preference.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 1" pieces
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- Fill a pot with enough salted water to cover the potatoes. Add the potatoes and bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer the potatoes until tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar.
- Place the potatoes, eggs, celery, and red onion in a large bowl and toss with the mayonnaise mixture. Add salt and pepper. Cover and chill until ready to serve.