Pico De Gallo Fresh Salsa
There is no denying the convenience of store-bought salsa, but once you taste this homemade version, you may never buy another jar again. Salsa is normally used for dipping chips, but you can also layer it into a panini.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tomatoes, cored and very finely chopped
- ½ cup red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, very finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, very finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and give them a rough chop. Best when eaten immediately.