Pigs in Blankets
This will never be confused with gourmet fare, but kids absolutely love them. And you’ll find more than a few parents at the platter indulging their inner child.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 48 cocktail wieners
- 3 cans (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Remove wieners or sausage from package and pat dry with paper towels.
- Open crescent roll tubes one at a time, split dough in half at perforation, and unroll each half. There should be perforations for 4 rolls on each half. Separate rolls and cut each in half diagonally, making 16 wraps per can.
- Place a wiener or sausage on each wrap and slightly stretch dough to encase the meat. Place wrapped pigs on a non-stick or lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until dough is browned.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet with a spatula.