Pigskin Peach Punch
This punch is sweet, fruity, and easy to whip up a big batch for the next big game! Invite the neighbors!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 oz. whipped cream or vanilla flavored vodka
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 3 oz. simple syrup
- 25 fresh mint leaves
- 1 bottle Moscato
- 1⁄2 cup whole mint leaves
- 1 cup peach chunks
- Combine vodka, peaches, and simple syrup in a blender. Purée until smooth.
- Add mint leaves and Moscato and blend until well mixed. Add whole mint leaves and peach chunks; refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve over ice.