Pimiento Cheese Spread on Whole Wheat
Make this popular southern classic cheese spread and store it in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. It’s delicious cold or hot, spread on hearty bread.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4 oz.) sliced pimientos, drained
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, and butter and beat until smooth and combined. Stir in Cheddar and pimientos until mixed. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Spread on bread to serve.