Pineapple Fruit Salad
Pineapple, cilantro and honey make this a unique and refreshing salad!
Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 pineapple, cored
- 2 oranges
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey and sherry vinegar.
- Peel, core and remove the eyes from pineapple, then cut into large chunks.
- Peel oranges, remove the pith, and cut oranges into sections.
- Slice bananas into rounds.
- Add fruit to dressing, mix gently. Just before serving, add raisins and cilantro leaves, gently toss and serve.