This is a refreshing drink for an outdoor dinner. Using wineglasses “dresses up” this nonalcoholic cocktail. For added flavor and presentation, you can also garnish this smoothie with cinnamon and ginger.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- 8 ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients, except the garnish, in a blender; process on high until smooth and creamy and all ice particles have disappeared. Serve immediately in chilled wineglasses.