Bring tropical flavors to your next lunch or party. Try this as a sandwich spread or as a dip.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1½ cups cubed fresh mango
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- ⅓ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- Put all ingredients into a 4-quart slow cooker. Stir. Turn to high and cook 3 hours until soft.
- Uncover and continue to cook on high for 1 hour.