Pineapple, Mango, and Tomato Salsa
This salsa is at it’s best when served with grilled fish or chicken. It's also great with tortilla chips.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 4 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium pineapple
- 1 medium mango
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 small red onions
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 medium jalapeño chili pepper
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- Remove the top, core, and rind from the pineapple; cut the fruit into½" pieces. Remove the skin and seeds from the mango; cut the fruit into ¼" pieces. Cut the tomato into ¼" pieces. Reserve the juice from the pineapple, mango, and tomato.
- Cut the onion into
1/2" pieces. Remove the stem and seeds from the red bell pepper and cut into½" pieces. Remove the stem from the jalapeño and cut into⅛" pieces. Remove the stems from the cilantro and cut the leaves into ½" pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients, including the reserved juices; mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.