This one couldn’t be easier, and it looks beautiful on a holiday table.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 container (12 oz.) low-fat whipped topping
- 2 packages (3.4 oz.) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped pistachios
- Mix pudding powder and whipped topping together.
- Layer pudding mix and pineapple in serving bowls or martini glasses. Top with chopped pistachios. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.