Pink Champagne Bellinis
A quenching froth of fresh peach puree combined with dry pink champagne is the perfect sunset colored cocktail.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe large peaches
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 cup small ice cubes
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) dry pink champagne or sweet sparkling moscato rosé, cold
- Drop peaches into a medium saucepan of boiling water. Blanch for 2 minutes, and then drop peaches in a medium bowl of ice water. Let peaches chill for 5 minutes; drain.
- Remove the skin and pits from the peaches. (Alternately, if ripe peaches are not available or out of season, use 4 canned peach halves, well drained.)
- Puree peaches, lemon and orange juices in a blender. Add ice cubes and blend to combine.
- Pour into 8 champagne flutes and top with champagne. Stir gently just to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- Drink responsibly.