This frosting is perfect for birthday cake or cupcakes at a springtime luncheon.
Makes: 3 cupsHands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 3 cups
- ¼ cup vegetable shortening
- ¼ cup vegan margarine, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. soy creamer
- 3 drops red food coloring
- Cream shortening and margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in vanilla extract and soy creamer until light and fluffy. Blend in red food coloring a drop at a time until frosting is the desired shade of pink.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.