Pink Ladies’ Ade
This is bubbly, light, and very refreshing. It’s perfect for a bridal shower or a party for grown-up “girls”!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 small can (6 oz.) frozen lemonade, mixed with 2 cans water
- 1 bottle (750 ml) pink champagne
- 1 bottle (750 ml) brut champagne
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and halved
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- Combine the cranberry juice and lemonade in a punch bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix gently.