Pink Peppercorn Pickled Radishes
Naturally spicy radishes get a kick of added flavor with this simple pink peppercorn brine. Serve this simple dish as a tasty snack or slice and serve as a side for your favorite Korean meals, grilled meats, or homemade ramen dishes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. peppercorn trio
- ½ lb. radishes, washed and trimmed
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, cook vinegar, water, sugar, salt, garlic, and peppercorns together until mixture begins to simmer and salt dissolves.
- Place radishes in a 1-pint mason jar. Cover with brine. Twist lid on tightly.
- Refrigerate overnight. Store in refrigerator and enjoy within 5 weeks.