This elegant dish is easy enough to make for a weekday meal, but you might want to save it for company. All you need is a food processor and an oven. Serve this fish with rice pilaf or roasted potatoes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup roughly chopped shelled unsalted pistachios
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest
- 2 tsp. grated orange zest
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 halibut fillets (6 oz. each), skins removed
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse pistachios, zests, parsley, and bread crumbs in a food processor to combine the ingredients. With the processor running, add oil until well incorporated.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with a paper towel. Season fish with salt and crushed pepper.
- Brush the tops of fish with mustard. Divide pistachio mixture evenly and place some on the top of each fish. Press down on mixture to help the crust adhere.
- Carefully place crusted fish on the baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.