Pistachio-Crusted Rack of Lamb
This recipe with combines pistachios, herbs, and cornmeal to complement the flavors of the lamb.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 27 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 racks of lamb, 2 lbs. each, most of the fat removed
- 2 tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup crushed pistachios
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 2 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. minced chives
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- Preheat the broiler to 450°F. Rub the lamb with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan, bones-side up. Broil for 5 minutes.
- Turn and continue to broil for another 5 minutes. While the lamb is broiling, mix the rest of the ingredients together. Press the pistachio mixture into the meat and change the setting from broil to bake. Bake the lamb for another 12 minutes.
- Cut into chops and serve.